Project wider objective
The wider project objective is to support further the development of 3rd cycle of Bologna Process, revising the PhD regulation and development of other related documents as well as human capacity building for setting up the modern PhD studies in addition to piloting the PhD programme at the Faculty of Economic of the University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”.
Project specific objectives
- Supporting the modernization of 3rd cycle at the University of Prishtina, in accordance with the Bologna Process,
- Revision and amending the legal documents, development of guideline for setting up the modern PhD studies in accordance to the lasts trends of the Bologna Process,
- To develop, accredit and implement a pilot Ph program at Faculty of Economics of the University of Prishtina, and
- Supporting the scientific work and publications, through establishing a scientific journal for the Faculty of Economics of the University of Prishtina.
TEMPUS priorities and target groups:
- To promote the reform and modernization of higher education on the partner countries
- To enhance the quality and relevance of higher education in the partner countries
- To build up the capacity of higher education institutions in the partner countries and the EU, in particular for international cooperation and for a permanent modernization process, and to assist them in opening themselves up to society at large, the world of work and the wider world
- To foster the reciprocal development of human resources
- To enhance networking among higher education institutions and research institutions across the Partner Countries and EU Member States
- To enhance mutual understanding between peoples and cultures of the EU and of the partner countries